Last Thursday, the Senate released their latest Trumpcare bill, and it is still the worst bill for women in a generation. If you’re wondering what you can do to help stop these attacks on healthcare, this is the blog post for you. Here are some ways that you can fight back right now:
- Call your Senators. Right now. Even if you’ve done it dozens of times already, do it again. It’s the most effective way to keep the pressure on in this critical moment
- Share this video to remind folks about what we’re fighting for: the people whose lives will be affected by losing access to health insurance or care at Planned Parenthood health centers
- Take this survey to share your thoughts on the health care fight.
- Get loud and share this article to show people that defunding Planned Parenthood could overwhelm other clinics and leave women with few options.
- Watch sports? Yes! The WNBA’s Seattle Storm are making history this month by turning their game tomorrow (July 18th) against the Chicago Sky into a Planned Parenthood night that will be broadcast on national TV! The women-owned team will become the first professional sports team to partner with Planned Parenthood, donating $5 of each ticket sold to Planned Parenthood and hosting a “Stand With Planned Parenthood” rally before the game. Check out their game with friends tomorrow (July 18th on ESPN 2 at 9:00pm EST) and talk about it on social media using #StormStandsWithPP
- Read and share. There are so many great articles out there talking about the importance of the ACA and Planned Parenthood. Here are some of our favorites:
- And finally, as always, use the hashtags #StandWithPP and #StandWithPPAM on social media to let people know that you stand with Planned Parenthood.